Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Meet Daniel!

We joyfully announce the arrival of
Daniel Harrington George,
born exactly four weeks ago
on Friday, January 11th.
Daniel was delivered by C-section by Dr. Elliott,
the same doctor who delivered both Kate and Matthew.
Daniel weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces
and was 20.5 inches long.
We're absolutely smitten with the little guy.
Here's why:


Here's a quick synoposis of Daniel's big day:

Last photo as a party of four
Tim in his smurf outfit for surgery
(the kiddos love this picture!)
Here's the sweet guy just a few minutes after birth:

My mom (Gran) was at the hospital during my surgery
so that she could help take care of Tim, Daniel and me.
It was so special to have her be a part of this -
she has actually held all 3 of my babies before I did.

Daniel's first check-up.
We're so thankful that he's a healthy boy!
First bath in the hospital nursery
Grandma and Papa graciously came up to help take care of Kate and Matthew
while Daniel and I were in the hospital.
They were our second visitors!
 Does Papa look proud or what?


No comments: