Sunday, September 2, 2012

Updates! March Trip to Roanoke

Sorry I've been gone for so long!
We lost the SD card for our good camera right after we got home from Disney World in January.
It was tragic and I lost the will to blog!
Happily, we found it again a couple of weeks ago.
We have tons and tons of pictures from Disney and I'll post some of them another time.
For now, I'll catch you all up on recent happenings!
In March, Tim and I loaded up with the kids and Nana in our new minivan
and drove to Roanoke for a quick trip to see Uncle Jon, Aunt Loren and my adorable niece and nephew -
who were there on a househunting trip -
with my parents in tow to help out with the kiddos.
(Jon and Loren have since MOVED to Roanoke.  But, more on that later...)

 Sportin' the Sienna
 Gran and Anna
 Ben and Matthew enjoying ice cream cones
 Pop and Kate
Nana with Jon and Anna

No comments: