Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Watching The Kids Grow

I know I've been MIA on the blog for the last few months.

I'm not gonna lie -

we're struggling to find a good stride

in juggling our busy careers and expanded family.

Don't worry!

We are having lots of fun watching the kids grow up!


Matthew has changed so much lately.

He's sitting up and working hard on the crawling thing.

He has a couple of teeth.

He's really enjoying his solid foods and tormenting Kate.

And, he's absolutely adorable!

Don't take my word for it...












Kate has also been busy learning and growing!

She loves working on her art projects.

She's learning to count and spell some basic words.

She has a very vivid imagination and

concentrates very hard on developing

elaborate stories and plans.

But -

she's going through a phase in which she

absolutely hates having her picture taken!


Exhibit A:

But, trust me, she's absolutely adorable, too!

No comments: