Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chatta-Vegas

At the end of last week, Kate and I traveled to Chattanooga
so that Kate could get some quality time in with Gran
while I attended board meetings at Covenant.
We decided to stay for the weekend -
and were really excited that Uncle Jon and Aunt Loren
were able to come up from Birmingham to join us!
Unfortunately, I was so busy chasing after Kate
that I didn't take very many pictures.
AT ALL.
(Gran - I think you took at least a few - please share!)
Chattanooga is a great place to take a toddler.
We stayed downtown and were within easy walking distance of
the aquarium, the children's museum, a playground
and lots of kid-friendly restaurants.
All of these things were a big hit.
Especially the children's museum!
We actually went 3 times over the 4 days we were in town.
I'm so very jealous of the Chattanoogans!
Kate's favorite part of the museum was the music section.
In fact the Gleason/George's pretty much took over the percussion section
for a long time on Saturday morning.
(Sorry fellow museum-goers!)
Good times had by all!

No comments: