Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dress Up!

Kate was being eerily quiet while I was getting ready this morning...
so I decided to check in on her.
Turns out she was in my closet...
had pulled nearly all of my clothes out my drawers...
AND was trying to wear them!
Thus began our very first dress up session!
Hurrah!
Kate was very specific and very creative in her choices!
She insisted on incorporating my bright blue sports bra
into nearly all of her outfits...
either as a foundation for a pink sweater...
or as an arm accessory.
And she loved wearing my gold ballet flats.
(They are my favorite too, honey!)
Thanks for being our runway photographer, Daddy!



1 comment:

Emily said...

Rachel,
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Thank you for reminding me to look forward to my little girl growing up!